This past weekend we were able to go camping again. Mad loves to camp and we seem to have so much fun when we do get to go to the campground. On Friday night and early Saturday morning there were some bad storms that blew through… If you know me well then you know how frightened that I am of thunderstorms especially at night time. My acting ability has been challenged the past two years because I do not want Maddix to have that same fear. Being in a camper is not the best place to be during a storm when this is a fear especially with a husband that is not sympathetic to your fears!!! The camper was shaking from the strong wind and I was a mess….the baby was going crazy too. He obliviously knows when I am upset because he was kicking like a wild man. By two am the storm had passed where I could go to sleep but then about 7 it started all over again. I am just happy that I was not in a tent…those poor people. Over all it was a good weekend.
Today I had another sonogram and an appointment with my doctor. The good news is that baby M……(no name yet) weighs approximately 2 lbs. 13 oz. and is in the 51st percentile for his weight which is good. Baby M was very active during the sonogram which he has consistently been with each sonogram that I have had. He is breech but there is still plenty of time for him to move. Now the bad news… Baby M is swimming in too much amniotic fluid. I missed the cut off by one number so my doctor told me not to worry. She was going to have me do some lab work to make sure that I did not have some sort of infection however after she spoke with the high risk doctor she had different ideas. I start my weekly visits next week so she has added another sonogram to my Tuesday appointment. She stated that if my levels are still high (even by that one digit) then she would have me do the lab work to rule out any possible infections. When returning home tonight I did some research on polyhydramnios and once again there are numerous things that “could” happen. I had to stop reading all of the information because it began to scare me. So please pray that Tuesday will bring good news and I will not have any more worries than what I already have.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment