It’s July!!! I cannot believe that it is already July 1st. The summer will be gone and the leaves will be falling from the tress before we can blink. ;(
This past weekend Maddix had a rough Friday and Sunday at potty training. His cousins were down for a visit and I think that he was just having too much fun and not stopping to go potty. He did do an AWESOME job on Saturday especially when we went to Arthur for the fireworks. He told us twice that he had to go and was completely dry the entire day!! He has done well so far this week so I am keeping my fingers crossed that he keeps up the good work. We are very proud of how well he has responded to the potty.
On Monday I had another doctor’s appointment. I actually had an appointment with my doctor whom I see every other visit. She was concerned with the pressure that I have been feeling so she did several tests to see if I was in pre-term labor. My doctor did another sono and the sono and the testing that she did in the office has all came back normal…Thank Goodness!!! Baby Stirrett had a heartbeat of 150 and he has been kicking like crazy. So, my next appointment is in two weeks to check my weight, his heartbeat, and to measure his growth. Then I will have another sono two weeks from that appointment. The first week of August I will begin my weekly visits and weekly stress tests.
So far we do not have big plans for the holiday weekend. Mikie has Friday off so I am trying to get him interested in taking Maddix to the St. Louis zoo for the day. However if he wants to work on the house I am not going to complain!!! I would love to have him install the new kitchen window. The air conditioner man did finally come on Monday and finished hooking up our central air. We have lived in our house almost ten years and have used fans and window units. We are now living the high life…LOL.
My nephews will be celebrating their 7th birthday this Saturday. They were born premature and came into the world on the 4th with a BANG!! WOW….that was a very scary 4th of July and it is hard to believe that they are healthy and seven years old.
Have a Fun and Safe 4th!!!
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment