Friday, August 21, 2009

Thursday's News......

Thursday’s News…

I called Thursday morning to get the results from my Fetal Fibronectin test. It was positive…meaning that I am at a higher risk of giving birth early. Fetal Fibronectin is a protein produced during pregnancy and is like “the glue” attaching the fetal sac to the uterine lining. When this test is positive it means that Fetal Fibronectin is present in my body and it is usually present one to three weeks before labor begins.

I am restricted to no lifting, resting as much as possible, drinking additional 8 glasses of water to what I would normally drink (hello bathroom), etc. They also moved my doctor’s appointment from Wednesday to Monday morning. On Monday they will be doing another non-stress test and sonogram. Then I will see my doctor.

I did have some contractions on Thursday and have had one this morning but nothing major. I am to call L & D immediately if I have four or more contractions within an hour. There is still so much that I ‘wanted’ to do prior to having the baby but if it does not get done the world will not stop turning!!! It is all in God’s control so please pray that baby M holds on a little longer.
vgb
Baby M needs a name….lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment