Friday night Mikie, Nanny (my mom), and myself took Maddix to Springfield for a fun night. I decided that I wanted Mad to do something fun not only for himself but also something that HE could do for his baby brother. So, we drove to Springfield just to go to the build a bear store. He picked two bears out to make…one for himself and a new bear for his brother. He had a hard time selecting what animal that he wanted to stuff but he finally chose a bear and added a “roar” sound and completed it with a Chicago Cubs outfit. He chose a different bear for his brother but Mad added a personalized message for his brother’s sound. It is really cute!! Maddix named his bear George and his brother’s bears name is Baby Bear. Yes, I do have a STRONG DISLIKE for plush animals but I could not think of anything else. Maddix had an awesome time and George has not been let go since we left the store.
I was 32 weeks on Saturday and I am still feeling good. Monday I had another doctor’s appointment and there was no real change. The sono showed that he weighs approximately 4 lbs. 3 oz. and he is still breech. I guess that he likes hanging out under my right rib!! I also had my weekly non-stress test. It showed that I am still having contractions but they are very minor. There was no need for a Terbutaline injection this week….thank goodness. My doctor gave me more information about the Fetal Fibronectin test that she did last week that was positive. She stated that this test is more accurate if the results are negative. She stated that there is only a 30 to 40 percent chance of delivery in the next two weeks. So after speaking with her today I feel more relived that the percentage is low. I am still on several restrictions and she stated that once I hit the 34 week point that she will no longer stop my contractions. I am just to take it easy and report any changes that I may have to her if something happens before my next week’s appointment. Hopefully it will be a quiet week!
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment