Its Friday… We do not have any big plans this holiday weekend but I’m glad it’s the weekend. My sister and Charlee are coming home for a visit and Mad is soooo excited to see Charlee.
At my appointment this week things went pretty well. Baby Stirrett is still breech. For some reason he likes to hang up under my rib….must be comfy!! During my NST it did show that I was still having small contractions and it also showed that I have uterine irritability. My doctor was surprised that I was not uncomfortable or having any pain. She said that sometimes uterine irritability can be very painful and some people have to be admitted for meds to control the pain. Thank God that I can NOT feel anything… I will be 34 weeks tomorrow and tomorrow is the magic number. Meaning that if my contractions become strong again that they will not stop the contractions with medicine they will let me continue to progress. So, please pray that baby Stirrett decides to stay put awhile longer.
Have a Safe Labor Day Weekend!!
Friday, September 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment