Tuesday, September 15, 2009

WHOOPS..........

It looks like I forgot to post last week...whoops.

Last week I felt yucky. I caught a head cold that went into my chest and it knocked me out!! I have started feeling MUCH better in the last day or two so I hope to be kicking it in the butt. Yeah for me.

Last Tuesday night and Wednesday morning I could really feel baby M moving. He was kicking me almost on the right hip so I knew that he was still transverse. On Wednesday morning I decided to mop the kitchen/laundry room floor before I went to my appointment. Well, I HATE using mops so I usually mop on my hands and knees. As I was moping baby M went crazy and was moving like a wild child. It was actually uncomfortable. Wednesday afternoon at my doctor’s appointment I told my doctor about my experience earlier that morning. So she felt around on my baby bump and she could not really feel his position. My doctor decided to grab the ultrasound machine and take a look. Sure enough that little rascal moved while I was mopping and that is why I was so uncomfortable!!! He is HEAD DOWN!!!! My doctor told me NO more mopping on my hands and knees. She said that she was 99% positive that’s what made him move!!
Another Visit to the Doctor…Today’s appointment was a long appointment but everything turned out well. I had another sonogram today and he is approximately six pounds and in the sixtieth percentile. At my last sonogram he was a little over 4 pounds and in the fortieth percentile. So he is growing… I also had a NST and it showed that I am still having small contractions just as I have the past several weeks. The doctor said everything looked good. It is so nice to have a positive report!!

Mikie has been busy the past week taking care of the yard. They plated seed last Sunday and we had grass on Friday/Saturday. He stands outside each night and watches it grow…no kidding. He has a hard time getting up for work in the morning however since planting the seed he seems to hop out of bed extra early to water the grass!!! It is amazing on what tickles his fancy!!!!

Have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment