Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Fall

Yeah!!! I am so happy that FALL is here. This is my favorite season....jeans, football, changing of the trees.....I can go on and on.

On Sunday my little man was officially two and a half years old….. Man oh Man where did the time go????

I went back to the doctor on Monday and another positive report!!! Yeah. She said that everything looked good. I am 1 cm dilated my NST showed that I have stopped contracting. Imagine that…the closer I get to full term and my contractions stop. I am so happy and thankful that my prayers have been answered and everything is FINALLY going well however it is so frustrating at the same time. They told me that he would more than likely be born 6 weeks ago and be premature in addition to many other things. I feel like I have been worried for both his and my own health for no reason. I am not taking it for granted because so many things could still happen but I am so happy to be on the home stretch.

We have been having some issues with Mad the past week or so…I think that the jealously has begun. We have been including him in EVERYTHING that has to do with the baby but he has begun to act out and it is breaking my heart. I am scared that it has only just begun. I pray that it does not last long because my little boy is not the same.

Please continue to keep us in your prayers….they are working!!

No comments:

Post a Comment