Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Induction has begun!!

I was told to call this am at 5:30 to see if they had a room available for an induction. When I called the nurse told me that there were no rooms at the time to call back at 9am. So at 9am I called back and there were still no rooms available and that I should call back at 11:30. Again, at 11:30 there were still no rooms however there should be something by 3pm. The nurse then proceeded to tell me that they do not like to induce that late in the afternoon however she would page my doctor and see what she wanted her to do. A few minutes later I received a call back from the nurse and she said that my doctor stated that she wanted me induced today!! So we arrived at the hospital about 2:30. I am now admitted and they have started me on pitocin. Let the fun begin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment