Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Update...
Well, they broke my water about 4:50. I was not feeling much pain however they decided that since I wanted an epidural I needed to go ahead and get it done since they were about to do a C-section. They started TRYING to give me an epidural 5pm. The anesthesiologist tried three times and could not get it to work. I started having weird sensations so after her third try she called someone higher. He came in and got it to work!! It took an hour and fifteen minutes for them to get the epi to work. Ugh. Once my epidural was in place my blood pressure has decided to drop. She has given me an injection of some meds to try and get it raised. It will raise then go back down! She did check me again and I am still at 5cm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment